Toddler Burned When Gasoline on Family’s Backyard Slide Ignites

The 2-year-old has been in medically-induced coma since the accident

   

Two young girls were playing with gasoline one of them was the victim of a freak accident when she caught on fire due to static electricity.

Ajc.com reports that the 2-year-old girl was playing with her 4-year-old sister on an outdoor slide at their father’s home near Loganville, GA. One of the girls poured gasoline down the slide in order to make it more slippery and the friction from the slide sparked a fire while the girls were playing.

The toddler caught on fire and had to be rushed to Grady Memorial Hospital. She suffered from severe burns which caused doctors to put her in a medically-induced coma. Her older sister was not injured by the fire despite the fact that the two were in close proximity to the fire.


Article printed from InvestorPlace Media, http://investorplace.com/2013/11/toddler-burned-gasoline-familys-backyard-slide-ignites/.

©2014 InvestorPlace Media, LLC

Comments are currently unavailable. Please check back soon.