With Dec. 25 only six days away, many are still scrambling for last minute Christmas gifts. For those of you who think you’re already too late, there are still some amazing and cheap gifts you can give a family, friend or loved one.
When the holidays roll around, there are plenty of gifts you can find without spending too much money or by being a little creative. From DIY, customized spice blends to mugs with personal swag, here are some last minute gift ideas you should consider getting or making within the next few days.
Here are 5 cheap last minute Christmas gifts.
- Homemade Spice Blends: Instead of buying a generic, overpriced spice with a boring label on it, make your own blend. From Southwest Seasoning to Vanilla Extract, Naturally Ella has a series of homemade spice blends you can do on your own. After you’re done, you can put the blend in a small glass jar and create your own classy label.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Gift Cards: Who doesn’t love to snuggle up in a warm blanket and read a book while enjoying a hot beverage in the holidays? For book lovers, consider Barnes & Noble gift cards which can be delivered directly to a person’s email account. Or if you know exactly what your friend or family member wants, you can select EXPRESS shipping on select items for a Christmas delivery.
- DIY Sharpie Mugs: Some last minute Christmas gifts only require a few moments out of your busy day. A great idea for those looking to make homemade gifts are DIY mugs. DIYopolis has a great tutorial on how to create custom-made mugs with a personal touch using a sharpie.
- TisBest Charity Gift Cards: The holidays are a time to be with your loved ones but they are also a time to give back to those in need. TisBest is affiliated with over 300 charities that you can help out by buying one of these charity gift cards that you can customize by adding your own message and offering a small donation.
- DIY No-Sew Scarf: If you’re still looking for last minute Christmas gifts that require little creativity and money, consider these DIY no-sew scarves. Making one of these scarves only requires 2 yards of tartan fabric, scissors and a measuring tape. And who doesn’t love a good scarf in the winter?