Robin Wright announced on Thursday that she is engaged to her Rampart co-star Ben Foster.
A source told Life & Style Magazine that the actress has “been talking all about her upcoming wedding and how excited she is for it.” The two have been dating since early 2012 and it looks like they’re finally ready to tie the knot.
Here are 5 things you should know about the man Robin Wright will marry.
- Ben Foster is much younger than Robin: The Massachusetts turned 33 last October, making him 14 years younger than his future wife Robin.
- He’s been acting for 17 years: Ben started his Hollywood career at age 16 and made his TV debut in 1996, appearing in 26 episodes of Flash Forward.
- Ben got his big break in a critically-acclaimed HBO series: In 2003, Ben got the role of the sexually-ambiguous art student Russell Corwin in Alan Ball’s Six Feet Under.
- Robin Wright is marrying an X-Men: Ben played Warren Worthington III — also known as ‘Angel’ — in the 2006 film X-Men: The Last Stand.
- Ben Foster will be in the live-action Warcraft film adaptation: The 33-year-old actor is part of the Warcraft cast. The movie is based on the popular MMORPG World of and it’s scheduled for a 2016 release.
Congratulations, Robin and Ben!