Do you know what smartest dog breeds in the world are? We all love the fact that dogs are loyal and kind but some breeds are sharper than others.
To determine what the most intelligent dog breeds are, Vetstreet conducted a survey with 122 veterinarians. After asking them what the smartest dogs are, Vetstreet came up with the following list.
Here are the 5 smartest dog breeds as chosen by professionals.
- Border Collie: The hardworking and energetic dog is also the smartest canine in the world thanks to its incredible, human-like focus.
- German Shepherd: German Shepherds make cute puppies but they are also very loyal and intelligent. They love to play and their owners but they are also capable of defending them if they are in danger.
- Poodle: The Poodle may be one of the funniest-looking dogs but they are also one of the smartest dog breeds in the world who love to learn and have a great sense of hunor.
- Australian Shepherd: These snuggle buddies are very agile and obedient, but they are also very kind and loving creatures.
- Golden Retriever: Golden Retrievers wrap up Vetstreet’s smartest dog breeds list thanks to their ability to focus and learn how to do everything from dock diving to chasing and catching a Frisbee.
More Pet News