USPS Holiday Shipping Deadlines for 2013
by William White | December 17, 2013 1:53 pm
Those looking to send some holiday joy this year should keep in mind USPS holiday shipping deadlines for 2013.
Here are the USPS holiday deadlines for 2013, if you want packages to make it to their destination by Dec. 25.
- International First-Class Mail & Priority Mail International – Packages must have been sent out by Dec. 2
- Priority Mail Express International – Packages had to be shipped by Dec. 10.
- Parcel Post – Must have been sent by Dec. 14.
- Global Express Guaranteed – Dec. 17 is the cut off date.
- First-Class Mail – Must be postmarked by Dec. 20.
- Priority Mail – Has to be sent by Dec. 21.
- Priority Mail Express – Packages must be sent by Dec. 23.
To see more specific details regarding USPS holiday shipping deadlines for 2013 –including shipping deadlines for military packages– click here.
- USPS holiday shipping deadlines for 2013: http://about.usps.com/news/electronic-press-kits/holidaynews/2013/welcome.htm#p=1
- Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/z0/5115761269/
- click here: https://www.usps.com/holiday/holiday-shipping-dates.htm
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2013/12/usps-holiday-shipping-deadlines-2013/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1fpXiLs
Copyright ©2017 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.