The Detroit Auto Show has started and several interesting concept cars are being shown off at the event.
Here are five of the hottest concept cars at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show.
- Q50 Eau Rouge Concept – The Q50 Eau Rouge is a concept car made by Nissan’s (NSANY) Infiniti that took some of its designs from Formula One Racing.
- GT4 Stinger Concept – The GT4 Stinger is a concept car created by Kia Motors with a four-cylinder engine that puts out 315 horsepower.
- MINI Cooper John Cooper Works Concept – This new MINI Cooper concept car retains its small design, but has design elements to make it look more like a sports car.
- FT-1 – The FT-1 is a sports car concept that Toyota Motors (TM) called “a symbol of Toyota’s design future.”
- Nissan Sport Sedan Concept – The Nissan Sports Sedan Concept being shown at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show will act as a preview of the 2015 Nissan Maxima.
The Detroit Auto Show also featured the debut of Ford’s (F) 2015 F-150. General Motors (GM) did well at the show by winning both the Car of the Year and the Truck of the Year titles.