JCPenney Hiking Jewelry Prices Ahead of Valentine’s Day!
Some jewelry prices have been increased by 125%
JCPenney (JCP) is increasing jewelry prices before Valentine’s Day.
Here are some of JCPenney’s price increases on jewelry, as listed by the New York Post.
- Diamond Ring — Old Price: $1245, New Price: $2000, Percentage Increased: 60%
- Blue Topaz Pendant — Old Price: $185, New Price: $266, Percentage Increased: 44%
- Diamond Stud Earrings — Old Price: $620, New Price: $875, Percentage Increased: 41%
- Pearl Necklace — Old Price: $200, New Price: $250, Percentage Increased: 25%
- Gold Earrings — Old Price: $200, New Price: $450, Percentage Increased: 125%
To see more JCPenney price increases, click here.
JCPenney reported that its earnings were down in the third quarter last year and also also recently announced that it will be closing 33 stores.
JCP stock was down 3% as of Thursday afternoon.
Article printed from InvestorPlace Media, http://investorplace.com/2014/01/jcpenney-jewelry-valentines-day/.
©2015 InvestorPlace Media, LLC