The Graco car seat recall affects 3.7 million units from 11 different models that were sold from 2009 to 2013. The recall was issued by Graco and is the result of faulty belt buckle. The faulty buckles can become harder to open over time and can become stuck in the latched position.
Here are the models affected by the Graco car seat recall.
- Toddler Convertible Car Seats — The Cozy Cline, Comfort Sport, Classic Ride 50, My Ride 65, My Ride 70, My Ride 65 with Safety Surround, Size4Me 70, My Size 70, Head Wise 70 and Smart Seat.
- Harnessed Booster Seats — The Nautilus 3-in-1, Nautilus Elite and Argos.
Anyone owning one of the affected models is able to obtain a replacement buckle from Graco for free. Graco can be contacted at either 800-345-4109 or email@example.com.
More Recall News
- 5 Things to Know About the Toyota Prius Recall
- Uncle Ben’s Infused Rice Recall: Dozens of Children Sickened
- Kraft Issues Major Velveeta Recall Over Undisclosed Allergen
- Britax Recall: See Which Stroller Models Are Affected
- Ford Recall: Some Edge SUVs at Risk of Fuel-Line Leak