With ice dancing couple Meryl Davis and Charlie White winning a gold medal at the Winter Olympics, some people are starting to wonder if the duo has a romance off the ice.
The truth is that they don’t. While the ice dancing duo does admit that they are important to each other and that they know how the other thinks, they aren’t romantically involved, The Epoch Times notes.
White is actually dating Tanith Belbin, who use to ice dance and won a silver medal at the 2006 Winter Olympics. The duo also said that the most awkward questions are always when people ask if they are a couple, reports The Epoch Times.
Charlie White and Meryl Davis won their Olympic gold medal with a score of 195.52. They beat the Canadian team of Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir by just 4.5 points.
Follow the link to see the the ice dancing couple’s gold-winning performance.
More Winter Olympic News
- 5 Biggest Sochi Olympics Fails: Twin Toilets, Gross Hotels and More
- Sochi Olympics: Two Pussy Riot Members Back in Custody
- Sochi Olympics News: Russia Blocks Chobani Yogurt Shipment
- Winter Olympics 2014: Meet American Snowboarder Kaitlyn Farrington
- Winter Olympics 2014: Matt Lauer to Replace Bob Costas as Pink Eye Infection Worsens