New York Fashion Week is finally upon us and many are anxious to see what this year’s fall trends will be.
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week starts this Thursday, February 6 in New York City. The show runs through Thursday, February 13 with most of the action going down in Lincoln Center. Some of the biggest names in fashion including Carolina Herrera, Monique Lhuillier, Nicole Miller and Naeem Khan will take part in New York Fashion Week.
Check out some of the hottest fall trends for 2014.
- Cowboy Chic: The cowboy look is back and it’s chic this time around. Chanel is among the designers looking to make cowboy chic a fall trend.
- Heritage fabrics in bright hues: Heritage fabrics like plaid, houndstooth and gingham redone in bright hues are expected to be big in New York Fashion Week.
- Menswear–inspired clothes: This androgynous fall trend includes menswear-inspired shoes, oversized sweaters and tailored sportswear.
- Cropped pants: Unleash your Southern spirit this fall as cropped pants are making a comeback.
- Pearls: Pearls will serve two purposes this fall: as jewelry and as detailing on dress backs and collars.
- Colors: New York Fashion Week will include teal, berry tones, caramel, gunmetal and navy as its most fashionable colors.
What fall trends are you looking forward to this year?