Consumer Reports’ Most-Liked Auto Brands: Tesla Makes It Into Top 5
by William White | February 5, 2014 1:27 pm
Consumer Reports has released the results of its annual Car-Brand Perception Survey. The survey was conducted by telephone and included 1,578 adults that lived in households that owned at least one car. Scores given to each of the brands were based off of answers given to seven categories and were rounded to the nearest whole number.
Here are the top five most-liked auto brands from that survey.
- Toyota Motors (TM) — Toyota took the top spot with a score of 145.
- Ford Motors (F) — Ford grabbed the second spot on the list with a score of 120.
- Honda Motors (HMC) — Honda won the third spot on the list with a score of 109.
- Chevrolet — General Motors’ (GM) Chevrolet earned the fourth spot on the list with a score of 105.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) — Tesla came in fifth with a score of 88.
To see more about the Car-Brand Perception Survey, including the five worst auto brands, click here.
TM stock was up 2% as of Wednesday afternoon.
- Consumer Reports: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/2014/02/2014-car-brand-perception-survey/index.htm
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Tesla185.jpg
- TM: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=TM
- F: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=F
- HMC: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=HMC
- GM: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=GM
- TSLA: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=TSLA
- click here: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/2014/02/2014-car-brand-perception-survey/index.htm
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2014/02/tesla-tsla-stock-consumer-reports-tm-stock-f-stock-hmc-stock-gm-stock/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1fRyyMq
Copyright ©2015 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.