Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.8%, the Nasdaq rose 0.7% and the S&P 500 increased 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 3.7% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 3.5% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 3.4% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Titan International (TWI): TWI stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 2.7% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 2.5% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 2.4% to a new 52-week high of $28.15.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 2.3% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.