Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.7%, the Nasdaq rose 1.0% and the S&P 500 increased 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.6% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.6% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Diamond Foods (DMND): DMND stock is up 1.5% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 1.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Boulder Brands Inc (BDBD): BDBD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 0.6% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.