Financial stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wells Fargo & Company (WFC): WFC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Administradora De Fondos De Pensiones (PVD): PVD stock is up 1.7% today.
- BankUnited Inc. (BKU): BKU stock is up 1.5% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is up 1.3% today.
- Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN): MAIN stock is up 1.3% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is up 1.1% today and up 22.1% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Citigroup Inc (C): C stock is down 5.1% today.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Regions Financial Corp (RF): RF stock is down 2.3% today.
- American Equity Investment Life (AEL): AEL stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is down 2.4%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is down 2.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is down 2.5%, marking the ninth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is down 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fleetcor Technologies (FLT): FLT stock is down 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.