Services stocks declined broadly 0.7% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 9.1% today.
- Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG): SIG stock is up 4.7% to a new 52-week high of $103.00.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 1.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 1.8% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 1.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 1.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Accenture Plc. (ACN): ACN stock is down 7.4% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 5.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 5.0%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 3.6% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 3.7% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 4.2% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 3.0% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 3.2%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 2.8% today and down 39.6% in the last month.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 3.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.