Transportation stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 0.7% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 0.4% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is up 0.3% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 0.2% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS): HOS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 0.9% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF): GLF stock is down 0.8% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 0.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.