Burger King Adds Satisfries to Kid’s Meals
by Karl Utermohlen | March 5, 2014 2:10 pm
Burger King (BKW) is looking to make its Kid’s Meals healthier with its Satisfries over its regular fries.
The burger chain said that its Satisfries will be the standard fries in Burger King’s Kid’s Meals on a national level now. The restaurant’s new fries have 40% less fat and 30% fewer calories than regular McDonald’s (MCD) fries.
A Kid’s Meal serving of Satisfries has 190 calories, 8 grams of fat and 210 milligrams of sodium. The restaurant is hoping that its move towards healthier meals will encourage parents to take their kids there over other burger chains.
BKW stock is down about 0.8% Wednesday. MCD stock is slightly down today.
More Burger King News
- The Restaurant Changes Up Its Chicken
- How Burger King Plans to Take Down the Big Mac
- New Dollar Menu
- BKW: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=BKW
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/BurgerKingPromo.jpg
- its Satisfries: http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/03/04/burger-king-fast-food-french-fries-nutrition-kids-meal/6011989/
- MCD: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=MCD
- The Restaurant Changes Up Its Chicken: http://investorplace.com/2013/01/burger-king-changes-up-its-chicken/#.UxdzyqiwXRE
- How Burger King Plans to Take Down the Big Mac: http://investorplace.com/2014/02/burger-king-big-mac-bkw-stock/#.UxdzwqiwXRE
- New Dollar Menu: http://investorplace.com/2013/12/burger-king-bkw-stock-dollar-menu/#.UxdzwqiwXRE
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2014/03/burger-king-satisfries/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1f8iOB8
Copyright ©2016 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.