Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 1.5% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 0.9% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 0.7% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 0.4% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 0.4% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.3% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.1% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 1.2% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is down 0.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is down 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 0.7% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.