Consumer cyclical stocks advanced broadly 0.9% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.7%, the Nasdaq rose 1.0% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 5.6% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 2.5% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 2.2% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 1.8% today.
Only one stock in the consumer cyclical sectors showed losses:
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.