Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.9% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 1.1% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 0.5% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.4% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 3.9% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 2.5% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 2.7% to a new 52-week low of $41.51.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 2.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.5% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 1.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 1.5% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.