Technology stocks rose broadly 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.6%, the Nasdaq rose 0.8% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.6% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 4.7% today.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is up 4.2% today and up 27.4% in the last month.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 3.6% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 4.2% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 4.0% to a new 52-week high of $21.23.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 3.0% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 3.0% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 2.6% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 2.5% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 3.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is down 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Caci International (CACI): CACI stock is down 1.0%, marking the ninth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Echostar Corp (SATS): SATS stock is down 0.9%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is down 0.9%, marking the ninth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Total System Services (TSS): TSS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 0.3% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is down 0.6% today.
- Amphenol Corp (APH): APH stock is down 0.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.