Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: Missing Plane Update
by William White | March 10, 2014 11:33 am
The Boeing (BA) plane from Malaysia Airlines flight 370, which was carrying 239 people, is still missing.
Here is what officials know about the Malaysia Airlines plane that went missing on Saturday, as listed by The Huntsville Times.
- Oil slicks previously though to be from the plane aren’t of aviation fuel.
- Two of the missing plane’s passengers were using stolen passports.
- Five people with tickets for the flight never boarded.
- 10 countries are currently involved in the search.
- There were no reports of bad weather when the plane went missing.
- Officials have yet to discover any debris from the missing plane.
- Officials speculate that the plane may have disintegrated at 35,000 feet.
To learn more about the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, click here.
- BA: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=BA
- is still missing: http://blog.al.com/wire/2014/03/malaysia_airlines_missing_plan.html
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/boeing777.jpg
- no reports of bad weather: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/09/missing-plane-disintegrated-malaysian-airlines_n_4930152.html
- click: http://blog.al.com/wire/2014/03/malaysia_airlines_missing_plan.html
- here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/09/missing-plane-disintegrated-malaysian-airlines_n_4930152.html
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2014/03/malaysia-airlines-missing-plane-flight-370-ba-stock/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1fjVkcC
Copyright ©2015 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.