McDonald’s Petite Pastries for Breakfast Tested
by Karl Utermohlen | March 7, 2014 2:34 pm
McDonald’s (MCD) is testing out a new breakfast product in the McDonald’s Petite Pastries.
The test took place in San Diego restaurants and it’s too early to tell whether or not they’ve been a success so far. The McDonald’s Petite Pastries contain raspberry and cinnamon cream-cheese and they’re selling for two for $1.99 or two for $1.29 with the purchase of a coffee.
The move comes in light of the restaurant’s recent morning struggles as other fast-food chains have been making waves with their breakfast menus. The company is hoping that the McDonald’s Petite Pastries will put it back in the forefront of fast food breakfast.
MCD stock is down about 0.5% Friday.
More Breakfast News
- Starbucks Debuts 4 New Breakfast Sandwiches
- McDonald’s Takes a Look at Extending Breakfast Hours
- GALLERY: 5 Craziest Fast Food Breakfast Menu Items
- MCD: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=MCD
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/McDonaldsPromo.jpg
- test: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-06/mcdonald-s-tests-pastries-in-bid-to-boost-breakfast-sales.html
- Starbucks Debuts 4 New Breakfast Sandwiches: http://investorplace.com/2014/03/starbucks-breakfast-sandwiches/#.UxofEaiwXRE
- McDonald’s Takes a Look at Extending Breakfast Hours: http://investorplace.com/2014/02/mcdonalds-mcd-stock-breakfast-hours/#.UxofEaiwXRE
- GALLERY: 5 Craziest Fast Food Breakfast Menu Items: http://investorplace.com/2014/02/fast-food-breakfast-menu/#.UxofGKiwXRE
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2014/03/mcdonalds-petite-pastries/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1hTBPMd
Copyright ©2016 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.