Capital goods stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.7%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 2.5% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is up 2.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 1.5% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 1.1% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is down 0.7% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.