Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Vera Bradley (VRA): VRA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 1.4% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.