Consumer cyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 8.5% to a new 52-week high of $88.88.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is down 2.9% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 2.4% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.