Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 6.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 1.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 1.7% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 1.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 1.5% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 1.4% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 6.0% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 3.4% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.9% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.