Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly 1.7% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.2%, the Nasdaq declined 2.7% and the S&P 500 was down 1.2%.
Only one stock in the consumer cyclical sectors showed gains:
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 2.9% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 2.7% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 2.7% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 2.6% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 2.5% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.