Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday, down 2.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.1%, the Nasdaq plunged 3.1% and the S&P 500 declined 2.1%.
Only one stock in the consumer cyclical sectors showed gains:
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 3.4% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 3.3% today.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is down 3.3% today.
- Quiksilver (ZQK): ZQK stock is down 3.1% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 3.1% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 2.9% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 2.7% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 2.6% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 2.7% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.