Consumer cyclical stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 1.7% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 0.8% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.3% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.4% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 3.6% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 2.0% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.