Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly 0.9% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq was up 0.8% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.5% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 1.8% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 1.6% today.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is up 1.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 1.5%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 0.3% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 0.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.