Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq rose 0.7% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 2.6% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is up 1.0% to a new 52-week high of $84.79.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 1.0% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 7.5% to a new 52-week low of $50.35.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 1.4% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.