Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq rose 0.7% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 2.6% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is up 1.0% to a new 52-week high of $84.79.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 1.0% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 7.5% to a new 52-week low of $50.35.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 1.4% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.0% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.