Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.8% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 2.5% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 1.8% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $73.41.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.9% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 0.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 1.2% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 0.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.