Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.8%, the Nasdaq was down 1.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 1.2% to a new 52-week high of $9.25.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is up 0.8% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 0.4% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.4% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is up 0.3% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.2% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 0.2% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 1.9% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 1.8% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.8% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 1.1% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.