Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 1.0% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.0%, the Nasdaq was up 1.3% and the S&P 500 rose 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 3.0% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 2.8% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 2.3% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 2.3% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 2.2% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 2.2% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 2.0% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.