Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.0% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 2.6% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 1.3% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 0.7% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.