Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.2%, the Nasdaq fell 2.7% and the S&P 500 was down 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.7% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.4% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 3.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 2.6% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 1.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.