Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is up 1.8% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.4% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 0.5% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.4% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is up 0.4% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN): RDEN stock is down 2.8% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.3% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 1.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.