Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 3.5% to a new 52-week high of $54.21.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 2.3% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 1.2% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 1.1%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.7%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.7% to a new 52-week high of $29.35.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 3.2% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 2.8% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.