Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.9% and the S&P 500 fell 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.9% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 0.6% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 0.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.9% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.8% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.