Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 5.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 1.0% to a new 52-week high of $82.71.
- Boulder Brands Inc (BDBD): BDBD stock is up 0.9% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.8% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 2.2% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 0.8% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 0.7% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 0.6% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.