Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 5.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 1.0% to a new 52-week high of $82.71.
- Boulder Brands Inc (BDBD): BDBD stock is up 0.9% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.8% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 2.2% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 0.8% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 0.7% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 0.6% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 0.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.