Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 2.8% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN): RDEN stock is down 1.3% today and down 24.5% in the last month.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.7% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 0.4% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.3% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 0.1% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 0.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.