Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up broadly 0.8% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.8% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.8% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 1.5% to a new 52-week high of $44.69.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.5%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 1.3% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.