Energy stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.1%, the Nasdaq dropped 3.1% and the S&P 500 was down 2.1%.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is down 3.6% today.
- Key Energy Services (KEG): KEG stock is down 3.5% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is down 3.2% today.
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is down 3.0% today.
- Western Refining (WNR): WNR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp (APC): APC stock is down 2.7% today.
- Superior Energy Services (SPN): SPN stock is down 2.7% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is down 2.6% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 2.6% today.
- Patterson-Uti Energy (PTEN): PTEN stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.