Energy stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq climbed 0.7% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Eqt Corp (EQT): EQT stock is up 4.2% to a new 52-week high of $110.00.
- Oceaneering International (OII): OII stock is up 4.0% today.
- Cameron International Corp (CAM): CAM stock is up 4.1% to a new 52-week high of $66.80.
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is up 2.8% today.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is up 2.9%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is up 2.0% to a new 52-week high of $94.90.
- Atlas Resource Partners L.P. C (ARP): ARP stock is up 2.7% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is up 2.0% today and up 36.6% in the last month.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 2.0% to a new 52-week high of $36.11.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is down 6.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Carbo Ceramics (CRR): CRR stock is down 6.3% today.
- Patterson-Uti Energy (PTEN): PTEN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 2.4% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Penn Virginia Corp (PVA): PVA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Helmerich & Payne (HP): HP stock is down 1.8% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.