Energy stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 3.1% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is up 3.2% to a new 52-week high of $89.36.
- Exco Resources NL (XCO): XCO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP): GDP stock is up 1.9% today and up 69.2% in the last month.
- Atlas Resource Partners L.P. C (ARP): ARP stock is up 1.7% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 1.5% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- National-Oilwell (NOV): NOV stock is down 6.0% today.
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is down 2.2% today and down 35.5% in the last month.
- Kodiak Oil (KOG): KOG stock is down 3.4% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR): MHR stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bristow Group Inc (BRS): BRS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Flotek Industries (FTK): FTK stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.