Financial stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.4%, the Nasdaq was up 0.9% and the S&P 500 rose 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 3.1% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 3.0% today and up 32.0% in the last month.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cme Group Inc (CME): CME stock is up 2.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT): EEFT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is up 2.1% today and up 34.7% in the last month.
- Fleetcor Technologies (FLT): FLT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is up 2.0% today.
- American Equity Investment Life (AEL): AEL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI): TCBI stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 3.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Pacwest Bancorp (PACW): PACW stock is down 3.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- The Nasdaq Omx Group (NDAQ): NDAQ stock is down 2.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG): AJG stock is down 2.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS): ASPS stock is down 2.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Viewpoint Financial Group (VPFG): VPFG stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is down 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.