Financial stocks finished down broadly 0.8% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq fell 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): NLY stock is up 1.0% today.
- Administradora De Fondos De Pensiones (PVD): PVD stock is up 0.9% today.
- Willis Group Holdings (WSH): WSH stock is up 0.9% today.
- Fbl Financial Group (FFG): FFG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is up 0.7% today.
- SLM Corp (SLM): SLM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cohen & Steers Infrastructure Fund (UTF): UTF stock is up 0.5% to a new 52-week high of $22.43.
- Eaton Vance Corp (ETW): ETW stock is up 0.5% to a new 52-week high of $12.27.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 4.4% today and down 21.3% in the last month.
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is down 4.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Svb Financial Group (SIVB): SIVB stock is down 4.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Harbinger Group Inc (HRG): HRG stock is down 3.5% today.
- Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF): CINF stock is down 3.4% today.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is down 3.3% today.
- Pacwest Bancorp (PACW): PACW stock is down 3.2% today.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is down 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Radian Group Inc (RDN): RDN stock is down 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.